Monday, December 22, 2008

Career Women Turned Step Moms

Listen here


For a career woman, becoming an instant stepmom is sometimes the most challenging task she will take on. Her mind is often filled with uncertainties. What exactly is the role of step mother? Should I be a friend or a disciplinarian? How do I juggle the job, the new marriage, and time for myself and still feel balanced and in control? Blended-Families.com invited Jacquelyn Fletcher for an interview on January 15, 2009 6pm EST to shed light to these questions in her book, A Career Girl's Guide to Becoming a Stepmom. Fletcher's book addresses every important issue about being a stepmom, combines a real live perspective, a positive attitude, and a practical approach that focuses on solutions, never defeat or negative compromise.

Listen here

3 comments:

dmarie said...

hi...thanks for your comment on my blog, moody musings. it led me here to your blog and i will be stopping by more often!
donna

Jen said...

Boy oh boy do I have so many of those questions! I have 2 kids of my own, and 3 stepkids. I love all of the equally, and think we have a great blended family, but there are a ton of new challenges that come with being a step-mom. Sometimes I feel like I am not up to the challenge at all! Any advice anyone may have for me would be welcome!

Step Parents said...

Hello,

My name is Sean De Simone; I am the Casting Director with Back Roads Entertainment in New York. We are in the process of developing a non-scripted docu-series Television concept based on Step Families.

We are in search of families who need guidance to resolve family tensions with stepparents and stepchildren. If you’re desperate to repair your Step Family before it’s too late, or know of a family who is in need of help, we want to hear from you!

To learn more about the project please email Sean De Simone at StepParentcasting@gmail.com with info about your family. Any questions can be directed to 646-360-3757 ext. 1005.

Thank you,
Sean De Simone
Casting Director
Backroads Entertainment
www.backroadsentertainment.com